Tuesday, January 6, 2026

Dies or Punches at Passion for Markers DT

 Good Morning All

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I haven't been around lately my Laptop had 3 viruses

before Christmas it ha taken me ages to upload all may Challenge blogs

I am back thankfully

This is my DT card for PASSION FOR MARKERS

the theme is 

Dies and/or Punches

we are sponsored by 

THE PAPER SHELTER





Onto my Card

White Card
Craftwork Cards Papers
Dies used - Gummiapan, Lawn Fawn
The Paper Shelter image - Unlikely Friends
coloured with Copics and can be found here
LOTV Sentiment
Double Ribbon Bow
 I am Roses



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. Crafty Animals Challenge 101 - Anything Goes with an Animal
2. Critter Crazy Challenge # 106 - Anything Goes with an Animal
6. Gem of a Challenge # 1 - Anything Goes
7. Polkadoodles Challenge # 1 - Anything Goes
9. A Place To Start Challenge - Anything Goes option of Lots of Colours













3 comments:

  1. Adorable and such a great card, the image is colored wonderful too. I sure do like those flowers on here. Great job, and thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a good day. Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!!

    Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderfully happy image enhanced by your pretty papers. Thanks for sharing your elephant with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Anything Goes @ Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

 Good Evening All We have a new Challenge at Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge We hope you will join us This is my DT card for The Holly and...