Tuesday, June 2, 2026

All Dressed Up on Facebook

This is my 2nd upload today

I am now a DT member for All Dressed Up

I am so pleased to be on the All Dressed Up Team

This is my first card for All Dressed Up



Onto my Card

White Card
Polkadoodles papers and Kraft Card
Dies used - Spellbinder, Lawn Fawn
All Dressed Up image - Summer Ice Cream
coloured with Copics and can be found here
Clearly Besotted Sentiment


I would like to enter into  the Following Challenges








 

1 comment:

  1. What a little cutie pie! enjoying his ice cream, teddy and puppy! What more could he ask for??!! Great coloring and pretty panels of DP for background - thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: for the Guys! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Anything Goes in Mainly Pink in Creations in Pink

 Good Evening All Hope you are all well This is my DT card for Creations in Pink Onto my Card White Card Carta Bella papers All Dressed Up i...