Thursday, June 18, 2026

Anything Goes at Dream Valley Challenge

This is my 2nd upload today

This is my DT card for Dream Valley Challenge

the theme is

ANYTHING GOES

we will be back 25th July


Onto my Card

White Card
Craft Consortium papers
Dis Digi Designs image-  Spring Bouquet
coloured with Copics
I am Roses -Roses
Double Ribbon Bow

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

1. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 782 - Cute or Anything Goes


 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at CRAFT Challenge. Perhaps you would be interested in our DT Call: https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2026/06/dt-call.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and colorful! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Add a Sentiment at Dream Valley

 Hope every one is well Sorry I haven't been around this fortnight. We have been done to stay with our Grandson. He has a new Job, At Sa...