Good Morning All
Hope you are well.
I have used a Whimsy Stamps called Silver Fairy, I have coloured her with Copics and added a lot of Glitter I also added some Roses from I am Roses and lots of Glitter to her wings, the stamp is no longer available
I have used Carta Bella papers and Crealies Dies and a Double Ribbon Bow
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
1. Unicorn Challenge # 123 - Layer it Up
2. Creative Inspirations Challenge - Anything Goes
3. Creative Fingers Challenge # 327 - Anything Goes
4. Polkadoodles Challenge - Anything Goes
5. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge # 284 - Anything Goes
6. We Love Stamping Challenge - Summer Blooms
7. Kreatif-Tanten Challenge # 116 - Anything Goes
8. I am Roses Challenge - Anything Goes
9. Heart's Quest Fantasy Challenge # 54 - Anything Goes


What a magical little beauty! Loving those sparkly wings and gorgeous flowers framing her so perfectly. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at HQFCB ❤️
ReplyDeleteEnchanting card and image, love the soft delicate colours. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping this month
ReplyDeleteSo pretty and magical, I love her glittery wings.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx
Thank you so much for sharing another lovely card with us at We Love Stamping challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Your card is so so pretty. Love the sparkle on her wings.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at We Love Stamping.
Pinky
Hello, Marlene!! Your fairy is wonderful and delicate! So dreamy, too! Thanks for sharing at Heart's Quest Fantasy!! -- Becca S
ReplyDelete