Thursday, October 1, 2026

Add a Sentiment at Dream Valley

 Hope every one is well

Sorry I haven't been around this fortnight. We have been done to stay with our Grandson. He has a new Job, At Sandringham, he has just started his new job 3 weeks ago. He is the Director of Music, he is really happy, which is good to see.


I have used a Dis Digi Designs - Autumn Fox which can be found here coloured with Copics, I have used Crealies Dies, Polkadoodles papers and a LOTV sentiment




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

2. Crafty Animals Challenge # 110 - Anything Goes with an Animal
5. Allsorts Challenge # 859 - Anything Autumn
8. Paper Craft Crew Challenge # 692 - Colour Challenge


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with the cute fox, nicely colored. Glad you shared your card with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Autumnal colours and perfect for our Allsorts theme, thanks so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little fox, fabulous colouring and love all the Autumn colours..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fox is so sweet... Lovely Autumnal card, thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts challenge and using our theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fox is so sweet and the card so beautifully done! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful!! Your image is adorable and the scalloped die frames him perfectly!! Love your papers and those gorgeous flowers! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Add a Sentiment at Dream Valley

 Hope every one is well Sorry I haven't been around this fortnight. We have been done to stay with our Grandson. He has a new Job, At Sa...